Dla naszego zagranicznego klienta poszukujemy osoby na stanowisko Senior IT Consultant.
We provide personalised IT support and bespoke IT solutions for small and
medium businesses in London. We are a part of Apple Consultants Network and majority of our clients are Mac based companies. We combine our passion for technology, knowledge, and great communication skills to provide personalised service. We see the system from the user perspective and work our way back to technology to deliver the best possible experience. Different technologies are used across the board, so we are looking for someone with extensive business oriented IT knowledge and experience.
You will provide onsite and remote IT support to our business clients. The job will involve working from your home office helping our clients remotely.
Working as part of our easy-going team you will receive support from your
colleagues. During busy periods you will need to feel comfortable making your own decisions and finding solutions in pressing situations. Good client
communication is essential. You will also be involved in, and manage implementations of various projects, such as email migrations, Cloud Solutions, MDM Integrations, office upgrades, Security and IT audits.
We are a young company so this role is also an opportunity to participate in business development and gain experience beyond IT support.
The following skills are essential, so please make sure you tick all the boxes:
- Advanced experience in supporting Windows Servers (Active Directory,
Exchange, Group Policy)
- Good experience with VMware ESXi (Installation, management and
- Experience with macOS operating system
- Advanced Networking Knowledge (Configuring and troubleshooting
routers, network equipment)
- Knowledge of business cloud platforms (Office 365, Google G Suite, Azure,
- Knowledge of MDM Solutions (Jamf, Airwatch, Microsoft Intune)
- Basic knowledge of Cisco IOS
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT Support role
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to independently solve technical issues
It would be great if you could tick any of the points below:
- macOS Server knowledge, and advanced configuration and troubleshooting
- Scripting (Bash, Python, AppleScript etc.)
- ACSP/ACTC certificate